Urbance is a 26-minutes animated action serie for 16+ audience. Written and Directed by Joel Dos Reis Viegas and Sébastien Larroudé. A topic that hits with stunning visuals and blasting tunes; Urbance brings you into a post-modern story world, made of hip-hop vibes and electronic influences.
Help bring this amazing project to life! Steambot is asking for your support on Kickstarter!
To donate and for more information : Click Here
lesbians = yes
lesbians marketed towards men = NO
i feel sorry for the kids who didn’t grow up in the high school musical era like damn you really missed out
shout out to all the people who are content with mediocrity. for real, fuck this weird “everyone is gonna be an earth-shaker” stressful shit they push on you before you’re even out of the womb. give me stability, a sense of belonging, rootedness. i don’t need fame and fortune.
*takes the SAT and doesn’t know any of the answers so just fills in the bubbles that correspond with all the chords from Through The Fire And Flames on Expert*
*drinks vodka* *gags* “ugh I hate vodka” *drinks vodka*
sorry teacher I cant do my homework because I don’t fucking give a shit
those accounts that have really good usernames but haven’t used their account in like 3 years
- sleep: what is the most comforting thing at night time for you?
- visitor: what creature visits your dreams most often?
- chimes: what sounds are your favorite?
- times: when do you normally awaken?
- marking: describe your tattoos,or tattoos you would like in the future?
- reverie: think of somewhere otherworldly u wish to be within, what is it like there?
- warmth: what do you find most charming in others?
- treat: your favorite sweets ?
- nestle: your most precious plush toy?
- posy: your favorite herbs?
- stories: books you remember from your childhood?
- folk: who is the most fantastical being u have known?
- elder: what do u expect to be like in your elder years?
- home: in what type of environment do you feel most safe?
- finds: what kind of item would you most likely buy from an antique store?
- offering: how do you show others you are fond of them?
- lore: if your life were a tale, how do u expect it would end??